One of the most iconic shoes ever made, the Adidas Originals Gazelle, a multi-purpose training shoe that was born in the 60s. With its sleek design and comfortable sole unit the Adidas Gazelle trainer is a must have style that gained popularity with many fans of the 80s and future generations. A super soft suede material is used throughout in Red with white contrasting leather 3 stripes on the sides and the Gazelle wording written in gold to stand out. The all important Adidas trefoil logo appears on the heel. Clean and crisp the Adidas Gazelle trainer is one of the ultimate Adidas Originals shoes born from the archives with a subtle modern twist to bring it right up to speed.
This Gazelle comes with both a set of White and Red laces.
- Rich suede upper with contrasting synthetic 3-Stripe overlays
- Breathable textile and soft synthetic lining for comfort
- Removable, foam padded, textile lined insole for cushioning
- Padded tongue and collar for secure, anatomical fit
- Durable rubber cupsole with waffle pattern for grip and traction