The leather gazelle is one of the most iconic shoes ever made. A multi-purpose training shoe that was born in the 60s with its sleek design and comfortable sole unit the Adidas Gazelle trainer is a must have style that gained popularity with many fans of the 80s and future generations.
This version comes in a super soft leather that’s used throughout in black with black 3 stripes on the sides and the Gazelle wording also present in gold. The all important Adidas trefoil logo appears on the heel. Clean and crisp the Adidas Gazelle trainer is one of the ultimate Adidas Originals shoes born from the archives with a subtle modern twist of having a light gum sole to bring it right up to date.
- Durable and smooth leather upper with synthetic 3-Stripe overlays
- Moisture-wicking textile lining and soft synthetic lining for comfort
- Non-removable, foam padded and textile lined insole for cushioning
- Padded tongue and collar for ankle support and anatomical fit
- Durable rubber cupsole with waffle pattern for grip and traction