Getting their start in the ’70s, the most popular Campus trainers from Adidas have been brought back and are looking even better than before. These lace-up trainers have been crafted from premium pigskin nubuck upper with contrasting synthetic 3-Stripe overlays for a classic look. The lightly padded tongue and collar of these sneakers are providing an anatomical fit and ankle support while the low-on-the-toe lace-up fastening keeps the shoes secure on your feet. In order to maintain a healthy in-shoe climate and keep feet dry and fresh these low-tops have been lined with moisture-wicking textile and breathable synthetic material. The removable, lightly padded and textile lined insole cushions your every step making these sporty lace-ups comfortable to wear all day long. Finishing these casual sneakers is a durable rubber sole with herringbone pattern to give you grip and traction on any surface.
- Durable pigskin nubuck upper with synthetic overlays
- Moisture-wicking textile and soft synthetic lining
- Removable, foam padded, textile lined insole
- Padded tongue and collar for secure fit and comfort
- Durable, herringbone pattern rubber sole